schecter Hellraiser

shan5
shan5
02/09/2006 10:08 pm
Does anyone has or played schecter Hellraiser..??? ... how does it sound..?? hows the neck and the features...??
Regards
# 1
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
02/10/2006 12:24 am
I have the C1 classic which is fairly similar to the hellraiser. The neck on mine plays quite nicely with great sustain. It sounds awsome in all the tunings I throw at it. Overall, I think the diamond series is the best line of Shecters for the money.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 2
CrusadinCrouton
CrusadinCrouton
02/11/2006 11:57 pm
Originally Posted by: shan5Does anyone has or played schecter Hellraiser..??? ... how does it sound..?? hows the neck and the features...??
Regards

I have a Schecter C1 Hellraiser, and I love it. As for the sound, I can only compare it to the old Hamer I had and the Godin Freestyle Classic that I own. Sound is good, clean channel with both pickups is fantastic. Love the active EMG's. On lead or full-on distortion, I prefer the bridge pickup as I find the neck sounds too muffled for my tastes. The neck is pretty much the same as on the Godin, not too thick nor too wide and smooth as polished glass. The x-jumbo frets make playing a breeze, almost like cheating. Best thing I can tell you is try it out for yourself, what's good for me may not be what's good for you, know what I mean?
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.