View post (I dont care, I STILL PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!!)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
07/01/2001 11:04 pm
Well, I'm glad you had a good time blowing away your competition, (or so it seems) but still, I'm very confident with my no name nylon string (inexpensive) acoutic guitar whenever the road calls my name. I love to play various styles at different speeds for hours and hours at a time, and whether or not my music catches the attention of others, or impresses the heck out of them is the least bit of my concerns. What matters most to me is whether or not I'm getting enough out out my practice session, and before its all over If I can say with confidence that I learned some new tricks...A lot of people are very easily discouraged from watching others play something that can't imediately do, so they create a good defensive re-action. But its not frightening when you hear something totally out of the blue, a style that you've never heard befre. If anything its enlightening to know that there are others trying very hard to play againast the grain instead of conforming to whats popular.

So all in all, who doesn't prefer expensive equipment, but still I can play just as comfortable with a peavey raptor, as long as I have that strong desire within my soul...
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."