View post (Appreciation Thread)

View thread

Fretfire
Fretfire
01/29/2006 7:23 pm
GT is a really cool site......I really enjoy reading all your posts as well as exchanging different opinions of all kinds. (politics , theory, favorite bands, etc) The nice thing was the Respect every one shows for each other, even if our opinions differ on some points or some stupid mistakes were made. (Unlike other sites that cursing and flaming others is tolerated :rolleyes: )

Its really a helpful site, it will not only increase your knowledge on guitar but also a good typist as well! :D Seriously to know the views of other people regarding anything.

I thank all the Mods and the Members new or old who contributed by all means and made this forum possible. whether you post for the sake of fun or for contributing information and Opinion.

( Cheers to Jolly, CW14, Raskolnikov, Akira, Eggman, Cryptic, PRS, LATS, Alucard, Schmange, rockonn91, JFRICK, Superhuman, 6strngs, Magicninja, Rsam, AndrewSA, Bigbuda, BluesMan, Pony1, Jijutsu, Wildridge, illholy, SilentMsic, Infectious, Aschleman, Ericthecableguy, DannyC, Danrock, XooBurnOut. and to all............members who post in this forum as well as those i forgot. (I will type all your names later, Im just 4 months here but I remember all your good post even if I dont have time to reply or object it. hehehe.

I appreciate you all not just because of your help to me and others but most of all for the patience to post with sound and logical opinions ,arguments and views (esp those with more than 1000 posts). Even if we dont agree with some....I still respect all your views, for Im a fan of "good reasons/opinions and wit " even sometimes it looks stupid. Long Live the GT forum posters. for now its time to go to work....Again ;) ...........................................................GT Rulez!!!
Guitarplaying is 1 Percent Inspiration, 99 Percent Perspiration... :)