View post (Appreciation Thread)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/28/2006 8:21 pm
though I rarely see doc simon around anymore, he has answered enough of my questions in the past to bring to where I'm at today. PRS, gear whore.. I feel confident in being able to go to him, ask his opinion on a piece of gear, especially an amp, and being able to trust he knows wtf he's talking about. Lats, the one and only, superhero with the ability to answer any question pertaining to the inner workings of a guitar, amp, or effects pedal. and of course, ponyone, this guy helped me, not only with guitar, but with cars as well, and more importantly then anything, with my own life's trials and tribulations. cryptic, who's thoughts and views, and ability to debate, may have changed my life forever. I still don't know what his definition of metal is, but I hope one day to be pure enough to understand :D and then of course jolly, for well deserved comic relief at the end of the day, not to mention his ultimate knowledge of theory, and his constructive criticism of my song and poetry writing, also for his uncanny ability to give a bitch slap when a bitch slap is needed. then, there is a guy, who I rarely see in the open discussion forum, but who lurks throught the gear discussion and tech talk forums, aschelman (or however you spell it), great guy who is very knowledgable in gear.

did I miss anyone? I'm sorry, if you want your name to be mentioned, try being a little more helpful about things, would ya? ;)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace