If You Have A Concience You Will Look

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
01/27/2006 3:58 am
Everybody look at my smalltown band I could really use some feedback the song on there is not the whole song and its just with me on guitar and its not recorded well all the other bands at my school have been hating on us they are jerks...aslo if youi have some advice for that cuz honestly they are just getting lower and lower as they do worse and worse things. but yea heres the link..ENJOY

http://www.purevolume.com/shroudedblack

P.S. Im Chris so you know when you see the pictures
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 1
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
01/27/2006 4:14 am
An excellent start! Simple yet highly effective chord progression and a good guitar sound. However, if possible, get yourself a keyboardist ; either that, or a lead guitarist with one hell of an effects pedal :D . Your music would have sounded a lot better with some ambient backing, or at least some countermelody - the guitars by themselves sounded a bit disjointed. Try inserting some softer "chorus" gaps between the riff variations as well.

I think you've got something great going here. Keep at it! :cool:
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 2
Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
01/27/2006 4:37 am
Thanks For The Advice but yea i was thinking of maytbe a keyboardist but ii just wrote this about 2 days ago its only a start so far and soon ill post some more songs on my site but when it happens it will be with the whole band but thanks for the advice and thanks to the people who respond after this
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 3
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
01/27/2006 7:44 pm
About the other bands who've been giving you cr@p: challenge one of their guitarists to a guitar duel. After you've kicked his butt, they ought to have a bit more respect for you.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.