View post (he he he!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/11/2006 1:52 am
I'd be kinda iffy about buying a car from oakland... I don't like that city, it kinda scares me.. it's like one big ghetto... and then you got your mentally disabled people all living under the bridge.. it's just a city I like to avoid.

here is two cars that I have sent e-mails to that I am still waiting for replys to, but one I e-mailed last night at like midnight, and the other was today on my lunch break at around 11:30am, so they haven't responded yet. hopefully they will by the end of the night.

1994 toyota celica

1992 toyota celica

about the cars you posted,

1990 accord - the posting was deleted
198? mr2 - it's in oakland, other then that it sounds good, but I'm kinda iffy about buying a car that old. I would probably eventually be able to put in a new engine.. which if the car is only $1900, is do-able. especially since there is a real cool mechanic that my parents have been going to for a while. he's honest and gives a good price. and he works on honda, acura, toyota, and lexus.. so, since this is a toyota, he could do the swap for me. it's a nice car, I'll consider it (even though it's in oakland.. lol)
1992 240sx - "clutch bearing makes noise" is that an expensive fix? also, I wouldn't be able to have my mechanic look it over (he said if I was buying a used car, he'd look it over for me for free) because it's a nissan
1987 mr2 - vallejo is pretty far away from me... other then that, it sounds sweet.. and again, I would have enough money left over for an engine swap if it needed one
1989 mr2 - "great project car" I don't particularly want a project car (especially if it's $3000) though that supercharger sounds sweet
1987 supra - 200hp and a RWD? sign me up! seriously, that sounds sweet! I'm a little iffy about 169,000 miles, but who cares? it's a toyota! plus, I can have my mechanic look it over.

so there you go.. I'm really picky I guess, sorry.. I really do appreciate you looking these up for me.. and if you wanna look some more up for me.. :rolleyes: I serioulsy am spending 2-3 hours a day looking for cars on the internet right now..

I'm thinking, with what I can afford, I'd probably end up getting one of these
92-95 civic
90-93 integra
90-93 celica
but I'd love to have any of these if they came with an appropriate price tag
94+ integra
96+ civic
95+ eclipse
94+ celica
90+ MR2 (or an 85-90 if it were in good running conditon, i.e. it wasn't burning oil!)
94+ accord coupe
dunno what years, but a 300zx or 240sx
or just about any sportier japanese car.. $3500 is my budget, but I can stretch to $4500 if it was an awesome deal..
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace