View post (he he he!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/10/2006 1:55 am
alright, so, some of you arleady know about me going to see a toyota celica. but then not getting it because I couldn't find a way to get $2900 cash on a sunday. the story I didn't tell is, last week I went to look at a 1985 toyota MR2, which was a nice car! but 20 years old.. so I was kinda iffy about it.. I could smell the burning oil. which isn't a good sign.. this car was from a dealership, so the price was a bit inflated.. I checked the blue book on the car, and it was worth $1660, and the guy was asking for $3500!! if he was selling it for $2000 or below, I might have gotten it, then I would have enough money left over to place a new engine in. but $3500 was insane!

well, I found another car to go look at, and hopefully I'll actually be able to get this one. I'm probably going to be going on friday morning. this car is also selling for $3500, but the blue book is higher. the car is worth over $4000.. and the car is a... 1999 mitsubishi eclipse. very nice cars.. I know that you ponyone had a bad experience with a galant (it was a galant right?) that used the same engine as the eclipse. but I love this car, and an eclipse was always my first choice for a car, this is just the first reasonably priced one that I've found. anyways, just thought I'd inform, and hopefully start up another conversation about cars (which I love!)

If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace