View post (Bitch and moan)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/12/2006 4:57 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOne....only about 9 mos. I actually got promoted to concierge today, coincidentally.... that's an extra grand or two a month :D yay!

over the years we've had a lot of them, last year was actually pretty quiet.

I don't even make a grand a month! how about letting your fellow guitar playin buddy share in the wealth? :cool:

I didn't get promoted today, instead, we had our district manager come by to check up on everything... so my managers were being doubly strict today... which completely sucked.. luckily I only had a 5 hour shift today. now they want me to thank each customer by last name everytime they are done.. for example "have a good day Mr. fuzzymoustache" and I'm supposed to figure out their names by having the checker kinda show me the receipt so I can read it off.. which is really hard to do, and even harder to pronounce.. then the customer ends up getting mad at you for pronouncing it wrong.. and they would have been happier anyway if you had just said "have a great day".. grr, my job wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep making up more rules off the top of their heads..
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace