good people

srpianojrguitar
srpianojrguitar
01/06/2006 9:40 pm
Ok, so noones really posted a thread saying about artists people should check out so here you go.

Sister Hazel-This is a really good Southern Fried rock band thats been around since like 93 and is really good. Im not saying they should become a greenday that everyone HAS to like, theyre just good and you should listen to em

Jack Johnson-Really good musician. Its got that laidback feel in the songs. Maybe cuz hes hawaiian.

Velvet Revolver- Yeah yeah, of course everyone knows them and stuff, but they dont really appreciate their songs too much. Most of the peoples favorites are fall to pieces or slither. Not that their bad songs(theyre good) but they only like em cuz of the vids. They probably dont even have their cd. Songs that should be givin credit, Set me free, Headspace, you got no right

Ben folds- You may not like their music, but if there are any piano players out there, ben folds does some mad piano. This guyll just plug in rhapsody in blue in a song and make it fit, its insane

Tenacious D-The funniest band ever. And really good music

A lot of you may know these artists, but not everyone. So, post your suggestions for asrtists
You come into this world naked, you leave this world naked

-You dont leave the world naked

You do if you plan it right

HEYYY AQUAALUNNGGGGG!
# 1
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
01/06/2006 9:51 pm
Isabelle's Gift
Throttlerod
Juggernaut
Down
Deathvalley Driver
Artimus Pyledriver (greatest name for a band ever!! If you get it that is....)
Stuck Mojo
Havoc Din (had to throw it in there)
Bolt
Hot Lava Monster

I'll list some more later when I think of some more.
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.