View post (Amaj7b3 chord???)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
01/17/2006 11:12 pm
So please, learn a little about reharmonization and chord functionality, before trying to correct me.

That statement right there comes off as having a bad/cocky/arrogant attitude. You might not have meant it that way, but in plain text like it is here, that how most people would take it, especially the person you were talking to. The way I've seen it, the only time anybody has ever called you out on anything has been when you've deserved it, because of statements like the above. If you're going to continue to have an arrogant attitude, then I suggest you be prepared for other members to call you on it.

I promise I'm not trying to be an ass in any way. All I'm saying is, try to think about how the other person will take what you're saying before you actually say it. We have people here who don't speak very good English, so it's very easy for them to take things the wrong way. We also have very young members who might not be mature enough to shrug a comment like that off. So, just think about what you're saying, and how the other person might take it.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<