View post (Would you take your chance, or worry about repercussions?)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
08/04/2001 3:15 am
Raskolnikov: Personally, I'de love a change myself, but I would want to make sure that I'm doing it for all of the rignt reasons. I would hate to get half way across the country only to realize that I'm just trying to run away from my problems. Personally, If I found the right people to worlk with, travel with, and make music, I would just take my opportunities as they come. A lot of us "musiucians" dream about the day that we're on the road, traveling and seeing the world. A lot of us get wrapped up in the whole idea that we forget why we're there in first place. We forget where that driving force comes from.

I would just love to try it, and just see if I could make it work with the right effort. It can be really frustrating when you have to depend on others to hold their own weight, I mean it's enough when we have to keep our own hopes high. Its best if you can find a nuch of friends to travel with, because once the whole experience becomes too professional, thats when it all starts to go down hill. But all in all, good luck if you get your break.

-Joseph

www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."