hey, this is pretty funny

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
12/23/2005 5:56 am
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpmy cookie habit has progressed :o

You're definitely in trouble if you find yourself setting up a free-basing cookie-dough lab in the back of your van! :eek:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
Shredda_42
Shredda_42
12/23/2005 6:00 am
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpmy cookie habit has progressed :o

haha LoL :D
[FONT=Impact]_,.-'`^`'-.,_"Shredda"_,.-'`^`'-.,_[/FONT]
# 2
tehplatypus
tehplatypus
12/23/2005 7:04 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI just got this e-mail, I thought some of you would enjoy it. lol

For Our Democratic Friends:
"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For Our Republican Friends:
Here's wishing all of You a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

fact: there are no republicans other than WASPs and catholics.

some might say: well hold up a second, condoleeza rice is black and so is colin powell. and to that i say: i guess you forgot the term "uncle tom."

/bucking the pc-ness harder than a seymore duncan seth lover.
/not a democrat or republican...i actually have the cognative abilities to know they're both full of BS.
okay...my post is done...goodbye.
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
12/23/2005 7:16 am
Up here, the Liberals claim to be the guardians of racial tolerance, but the Conservative Party has more non-anglo candidates than all of the other parties combined!
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 4
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/24/2005 1:05 am
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope life treats you well and no harm befalls you or your loved ones. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward everyone.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
# 5
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/24/2005 1:40 am
Originally Posted by: 3rd_degreeburnYour girlfriend left you because she needed more time for God , or she had the hots for your friend, take your pick, so being the big baby you were *tear* you went anti-christian/athiest/what ever you are now. Everything must be Gods fault afterall... :rolleyes:
Yes im being a prick, ill be more than happy to get flamed.
BTW, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Regardless of his reasons it was his choice. All hail Joe Pesci!
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 6
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/24/2005 6:20 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraThis greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Actually my greeting needs no small print. Just take it like it is. Thanks for looking out for my legal well being though. :D
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.