View post (hey, this is pretty funny)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/23/2005 5:41 am
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpwhat you don't get is you follow and don't think for yourself. who says democrats act that way ....republicans. you really think i care if somebody says merry christmas??? watch more fox b.s. so you can find out how i think...the b.s. is that i don't care if someone says merry christmas but the right-wing nutbags care and will protest if someone doesn't and that's a fact jack. (or is it some right-wingers and not you??? ;) )

geez dude, it's not like I typed that thing out, it was an e-mail forwarded to me, I just thought it was pretty funny, so I thought I'd share. no one said these were my views, nor should you need to take this so offensively and become mad (or at least, you seem angry, you can never tell with message boards)

no one said I don't think for myself. in fact, just the opposite is true, I try to think for myself without following the crowd, why else do you think I'm no longer a christian?

also, I don't watch fox, or any news program for that matter, I have better things to do with my time, like sitting here eating christmas cookies by the dozen and arguing with people on the internet :rolleyes:
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace