View post (Christmas Problems)

View thread

tehplatypus
tehplatypus
12/19/2005 5:15 am
Originally Posted by: Blues_ManIs anyone else pissed off at people trying to censor christmas?! Most of the "Holiday" catalogs i looked through all say,"Hanukah, Kwanza, etc." But when it comes to christmas trees and decorations they just say, "Holiday" not Christmas, "Holiday!" Christmas is not a just a seasonal holiday, it's a holiday for Christians! Hence the name CHRIST-MAS! Just like people who are Jewish Celebrate Hanukah. They Celebrate it because it is a Jewish Holiday. My point is , They don't censor anybody elses holiday! Is anyone else here mad at this?

didn't i nail this a few weeks ago that people have been trying to incite people to get mad about christmas and stuff? man....i need to quit being so observant and right all the time in my observations.

get over it, not everyone celebrates christmas and stores don't want to exclusive....they have the right to celebrate what they want.

what's funny is that one of the main pushers of this B.S. movement this year of outrage is bill o'reilly and he has a happy holidays set of gifts himself and no christmas gifts.

by the way, hannukah is starting on dec 25th this year....sorry but you'll have to share. :p
okay...my post is done...goodbye.