The Line 6 Pod

overdrive
overdrive
05/30/2001 10:59 pm
I would like to recommend the Line 6 Pod to anyone who plays the guitar. Wether you are great or alright. This pod has all the amp models you would ever need same with effects.You can find this at http://www.line6.com. I recommend the Pod to any guitarist trying to get a better sound out of their axe.
Bubbachuck
# 1
Tallicaboy7
Tallicaboy7
07/17/2001 6:54 am
I agree with u fully man. I use line flextone 2 heads and they sound really sweet!
ROCK ON!
# 2
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
07/17/2001 3:53 pm
I was told by my friend who works at a Yamaha store that the Line 6 POD is an amp simulator with effects, just like the Johnson J-Station, but then there are multi-effects units which also happen to include some amp simulations, like the BOSS GT-5, or Digitech RP series.

So it would seem that it depends what you're looking for. If you're wanting to play direct into a P.A. or mixer, you would want an amp simulator. But for people who have a good amp already and just want a lot of effects without spending big dough and pressing 18 pedals at once, a multi-effects unit is the way to go.

Just wanted to share the results of my research from a few weeks back when I was looking at buying a multi-effects unit.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.