recording music cheaply

srpianojrguitar
srpianojrguitar
12/10/2005 8:16 pm
yeah, im lookin around for products that record live music, but i dont kno excactly what i need. All i kno is i need good prices, really good prices, im really low pon fiunds. i also need to kno what i need cuz ive never recorded dtuff b4
You come into this world naked, you leave this world naked

-You dont leave the world naked

You do if you plan it right

HEYYY AQUAALUNNGGGGG!
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/10/2005 9:11 pm
Recording is an art. If you have never done it before you better start at the bottom with maybe one of those Tascam 4 track cassete recorders. Good recording is not easy or cheap by any means.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
12/10/2005 11:30 pm
I would say if you're serious at all about recording, forget tape recorders. These days it's getting almost as cheap to go digital, if even at introductory levels. Consider these:
Zoom digital 4 track
Line 6 - Toneport
With the top one, you'll be limited to the memory card's storage capbility, but that can be overcome by dumping your tracks to a computer as needed, and doing final mixing with a software program (not included) there with them all combined. But with the bottom one, you'll be restricted to only record where you can connect it to a computer, but hey at least it comes with a software program for recording.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.