View post (anyone been on carvin.com recently?)

View thread

tehplatypus
tehplatypus
12/12/2005 8:24 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI don't really think it's a gear discussion or a places to go, sites to see thread.. since the subject of the thread was that I was going to go to the carvin store. and we don't have a seperate forum just for the shops we are going to (nor am I saying that jon should make one) so it felt like an open discussion...

I don't mean to offend anyone, and I definately don't want to get banned for this statement, but I think you mods are going overboard with the whole thread moving thing. I mean, yeah, there are plenty of threads in the open discussion that very obviously don't belong there, and yes they should be moved.. but on threads like this? it kinda sorta talks about gear, and it kinda sorta talks about the carvin website, but neither of those are the central theme of the thread. it's like you are trying to move out almost every thread out of the open discussion, like it's an unspeakable evil to post there. I do try to post in the correct forum, but some of the threads being moved really confuse me.. GT never used to be this way, why all of the sudden is it that 9 out of 10 threads are being moved out of the open discussion?

again, I don't want to get banned for this, so if that is pushing the line, then delete my post, lower my reputation points, whatever you have to do. but don't you think you are going just a little overboard with the thread moving?

that's actually why i made that comment....because the mods seem to have gone a little move crazy with posts. they're going all FDR micromanaging this war of posts going on or something. sorry bout messing with your topic but i thought the irony would show through enough.[/so sorry]
okay...my post is done...goodbye.