View post (Thinking about an Internet Business (Music Equipment) Feedback please?)

View thread

chance mcfadden
chance mcfadden
09/24/2006 3:06 am
been there, done that for over 25 years, and getting ready to do it again, ...I have been studying the marketing and buying strategies of the mass merchandisers...there is only one way to compete with them and accomplish your customer service goal....CASH....and lots of it...of course the business plan is crutial, but in order to make it sucessfully in the retail music business, you need experience in each and every aspect of it, plus you need a walk in store for validation. There are tons of products, good ones, that are not sold by 123 or the friend...that should be the first line of offense, second a retail consultant, like myself, who know every in and out of this dog eat dog business...third you need a staff of knowledgable dedicated musicians who want the best for your customers and mean it....if you would like to discuss this in person with me...contact me through my website www.jodimcfadden.com thanx Chance McFadden, Iowa