Roland Micro Cube?

Fenderalltheway
Fenderalltheway
12/08/2005 12:31 am
well, i know i havnt posted in a while,(ok like a month...) but anyway, im wondering, i got this crate 15 watt amp, and its ok...but it could be better. and i know a guy who has a micro cube, and the other day i went to a store, i tried it out with like 4 guitars, and i thought the micro cube was awsome. My amps kinda big, and it doesnt have good sound. The cubes about 120$. what do you guys think about the cube?
"When you want to rock hard children, lean of F#."
# 1
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
12/08/2005 1:59 am
Originally Posted by: Fenderallthewaywell, i know i havnt posted in a while,(ok like a month...) but anyway, im wondering, i got this crate 15 watt amp, and its ok...but it could be better. and i know a guy who has a micro cube, and the other day i went to a store, i tried it out with like 4 guitars, and i thought the micro cube was awsome. My amps kinda big, and it doesnt have good sound. The cubes about 120$. what do you guys think about the cube?

I own a roland micro cube and it is a bad little dude. I like it alot, it has several different COSM models and sounds really good. It sounds bigger than it really is.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 2
Fenderalltheway
Fenderalltheway
12/11/2005 2:12 am
cmon, guys i need some feedback/advice on the cube...
"When you want to rock hard children, lean of F#."
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.