New Jam

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
12/07/2005 10:16 pm
This is an entirely improvised jam i did with my band. Only the piano rythm is semi-preconceived. I do get lost alot of times as it's improvised but overall I think it's decent and I wouldn't mind some feedback.

PS> Please no critisism on the recording or editing, it's just a mic hung from the ceiling taped to a yamaha 4-track.

Thanks in advance.

Here it is:
Jam
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/08/2005 12:13 am
Not bad at all. I really like melodic lead like that. It defanately has some great potential. If I had to critisize on anything, I would say it seemed like the drummer and pianist were fighting to stay together at times, but other than that, it sounded pretty good. ;)
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
12/08/2005 2:21 am
Originally Posted by: PRSplayaNot bad at all. I really like melodic lead like that. It defanately has some great potential. If I had to critisize on anything, I would say it seemed like the drummer and pianist were fighting to stay together at times, but other than that, it sounded pretty good. ;)

Ya I agree. We'll pull it together though as both of them are amazing talents. I guess that happens when you don't know whats coming next, but that's also what I love about improvising. And thanks for the comment.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.