View post (I'm thinking of buying this baby)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/10/2005 7:23 am
ok, kragen sucks.. they called me a few days ago, and told me that their warehouse didn't have my cornering light in stock, and they don't back order it... so, they told me I could just go get a refund... which I did tonight. well, earlier today, I was looking through a "super street" magazine, and I saw an advertisement for a website, and when I went on there, I found some nice prices! now it's down to this, which cornering lights would look the best out of these on a 94 honda civc DX sedan (a blue one)
these
these
or these

also, to ponyone, or anyone else knowledgable in all things cars, how do you install a spoiler? is it bolted on from underneath? is it some kind of adhesive? or does it need to be welded on? I'm not considering this for my dad's car, but I may get one for my own car when I get one (which could be anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks now, I came up with this number by calculating in my head how long it would take to save up $2000 by putting only a percentage of my paycheck in the bank, the large range is because I wasn't sure what percentage I was going to be putting in the bank)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace