View post (I'm thinking of buying this baby)

View thread

16andlifetogo
16andlifetogo
12/09/2005 2:58 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneso... my Jetta that can kill your pickup in the corners while holding four attractive women and an AC30 and a Gretsch in the trunk and was made in Germany is a "ricer" and stupid :confused:
yep... :) your VW will also get stuck on a speed bump. my 4x4 f-150 with 33" tires had a hard time geting stuck in a 3 foot mud hole.. and if i had a locker, it wouldnt have.

Same here! That's why my Jetta has 264 cams, a chip, and Eibach suspension. And evidently an increasing number of other people like working on their cars too, just
theres your first problem, "camS". I could pull my engine, rebuild it, and have it back in before i had the damn computer unhooked on you VW

look at the number or souped up Hondas and Nissans on the street!
I know, isnt it sad?

Most of those things were done in peoples' garages. The idea that you can't work on a modern car is just plain uninformed.

man, ive worked on these new POS. its so fricking hard to diagnose these things when something messes up. granted, they are long running cars, and you dont have many problems. But when something does go out in them, its expencive, and a pain in the ass.
Later in the evening
As you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the amplifiers
Ringing in your head
You smoke the day's last cigarette
Rememb'rin' what she said
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI'm a super hero. It's what I do.