View post (crrrrrrrrrruuunnncchhhhh!)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/05/2005 5:55 pm
My first wreck was about 8 months after I got my license (I was 15). I was acting a fool, and popped the clutch going around a curve on a dirt road, to purposefully cause it to fishtail. Unfortunately, 3rd gear had more umph too it than I thought. So, I start spinning around and hit a little dich sideway's which caused the truck to turn over on it's side. 4 years later I ended up totaling the truck driving home extremely tired and sleepy on a road I was unfamiliar with. A curve on the other side of some train tracks snuck up on me. While trying to hold it on the road, I sideswiped a big tree, which caved the bed in on the back right tire, messed the back of the cab up, knocked the back window out, threw the toolbox way out in a field, and tore the driveshaft loose. I was lucky to walk away without a scratch, but I still miss that truck.

I unfortunately had to learn several lessons the hard way, but am a much safer driver because of them. I just hope that some people can learn those lessons from my mistakes, instead of figuring them out the hard way.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<