Your Opinions On A Song I've Wrote...

MuseDS
MuseDS
12/04/2005 6:15 pm
Hey, i've just started a band and this is the first song i've written, i would be grateful if you could give me your opinions on it. :)

[Acoustic Guitar/No distortion.]

From the very first moment I saw her, my eyes were transfixed upon her, now I’ll never be the same.
People, say that it’s love at first site, now I can tell you they’re right, my life will never be the same. But now it’s all too late.

Chorus: She has made me a different person, but I wasted my chance in confusion, but now it’s all too late…and I’ll never see her again.

I loved everything about her, blonde hair, a body to die for, a personality you don’t find very often anymore.
There was something special about her, and the way we looked at each other, now I’m never gonna be the same.

Chorus: She made me a different person, I wasted my chance, I’m frustrated, and that’s the thing I regret the most…and I’ll never see her again.

[Distorted guitar comes in.]

Frustration devours me, I wish you could be here with me, but we’ll never get the chance, no I’ll never get the chance.
You were too good for me, but I’ll still love you, just wait and see.
I’m never giving up; I’m never giving…up…

Chorus: You made me a different person, so far I’ve handled me deprivation, of you, but I’ve lived with that long enough, and I’ve never been the same…I hope one day I’ll see you again.
# 1
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
12/04/2005 11:28 pm
...Damn that's a heartbreaker.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 2
MuseDS
MuseDS
12/05/2005 9:17 pm
In a good way or bad way... :p
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.