I hate waiting

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/27/2005 2:53 am
Ok, so a friend of mine clued me in via his bass teacher that a local music shop was having a humungogigantic sale for the holiday season. I figured I'd go and dive face first into the shop and see what they had to offer. After a while I'd found a brand new american fender stratocaster deluxe up for grabs marked down to $950. The guy threw in a half off hardshell case too since I was friends with one of his students. Sadly it's in layaway right now. If my job gives me a bonus check then it's almost entirely going to that guitar.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
11/27/2005 8:22 am
dude, thats an awesome guitar...you'll love it...you lucky bastard...you got me all jealous...but yeah, I hate waiting too...I always wait until I have all my cash together before I buy anything, cos otherwise I'll just change my mind.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/27/2005 1:44 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew Sadude, thats an awesome guitar...you'll love it...you lucky bastard...you got me all jealous...but yeah, I hate waiting too...I always wait until I have all my cash together before I buy anything, cos otherwise I'll just change my mind.

I usually do that too, but it's christmas time and I can't go spending all my money and if I didn't do anything now then someone else probably would've gotten it.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
11/28/2005 1:12 pm
Get the guy to throw in the case. Think about it, your already spending $1000, if they want you back for business they will throw in the hard case. Whenever I buy a guitar I never leave the store without a hardshell case in the deal.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/29/2005 3:33 am
Originally Posted by: Tele MasterGet the guy to throw in the case. Think about it, your already spending $1000, if they want you back for business they will throw in the hard case. Whenever I buy a guitar I never leave the store without a hardshell case in the deal.

And the guitar was already marked down on price. I can cope with a 50% off case included in a 40 - 45% off guitar.

Hulk Smash!!

# 5
sailorjim
sailorjim
11/29/2005 3:53 am
I hate waiting to. I just purchased a Schecter C-1 Classic over the internet. Was going to wait for someone to get it for me for Christmas but I don't have anybody that likes me that much...... So at least this year next to my stocking full of coal, I will have a guitar with vines growing all over it....
A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.