I got an acoustic

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/26/2005 2:53 am
yep, I finally went out and got an acoustic today, actually it's a classical nylon-string. got it for $97 brand new. lol. yep, but I didn't get it to go play live shows or anything, it's just for a change of pace, and I want to get into learning classical music, plus I'll probably need one for my upcoming guitar class next semester.

my dilema: I have two guitar wall hangers, from which hang my two electrics, so, what I was going to do was put one of my electrics in it's case and put it under my bed until I get another wall hanger for the classical... however, the neck on the classical is too fat to fit on it! so, does anyone know how to make a guitar stand out of normal household items? :D
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
11/26/2005 3:07 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs... however, the neck on the classical is too fat to fit on it!...[/QUOTE]
[font=trebuchet ms]So get one that fits![/font]

[QUOTE=6strngs_2hmbkrs]... so, does anyone know how to make a guitar stand out of normal household items? :D

[font=trebuchet ms]Whatchoo talkin' bout? :confused:

Guitars are normal household items![/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/26/2005 3:11 am
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]So get one that fits![/font][/quote]
I eventually will, but I was asking how to make a temporary stand, so it doesn't get damaged or stepped on until I get a proper stand/wall hanger for it.

[QUOTE=Lordathestrings][font=trebuchet ms]Whatchoo talkin' bout? :confused:

Guitars are normal household items![/font]

not in my house, I'm the only person in my family to have any interest in music whatsoever.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
11/26/2005 3:19 am
[font=trebuchet ms]~shrug~ diff'rent strokes... I think I posted somewhere here that I have 9 guitars, 3 vintage amps, and no furniture.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 4
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
11/26/2005 8:09 am
cut you out a piece of wood the same size as your wall hanger, but thick enough (might need to use a few pieces) to make the acoustic stand off from the wall enough. You'll probably need some longer screws too.

No musical instrument furniture :confused: I don't understand :confused:
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 5
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
11/26/2005 5:21 pm
[font=trebuchet ms]You can always use a cardboard box from the grocery store. Just be sure to line it with a towel or a blanket, because the cardboard can scratch the finish.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.