View post (Is this smug?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/11/2005 8:58 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraWell, when I listen back on that song I posted a while ago ("An Ocean Length Away") I think "wow, what a sack of crap", obviously since then my playing has improved a bucket load due to my altered practise scheme (many thanks to silentmusic for that one). I have a file on my pc where I save various little ideas I may get, anything from 10 seconds to 1 minute ideas. I have about 50 or so files in there, eventually I'll go back through them and make some more music.

I don't know, I guess I just want to be the best I possibly can, and at the moment i'm not overly impressed by my playing, infact, I never have been.

Oh, that old routine. I'm not innocent of that type of thing myself. I've got a number of songs and material that could just as well be crafted better. I'd say just so long as you don't frown on yourself completely. My main concern with myself was whether or not I'm enjoying myself too much.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.