Uer metal distortion pedal?

SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
11/07/2005 4:16 pm
ive seen the new line of effects pedals from line 6and they all semmed mediocre to me except ONE. the uber metal distortion pedal. it runs for 100dollars and gives out some skull thrashing distortion. if anyone else has seen used or has this pedal can you please give me some advice on whether it is worth the money and a little bit about the pedal itself. anything would be greatly appreaciated.
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
I hesitate to take a post from iiholly seriously...
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
sorry, ok, i thought it might have been a joke, I'm terribly sorry
---Akira
This thread has turned out well.
# 1
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/07/2005 6:59 pm
They have sound samples on the website.I guess the big thing is the noise gate.I still prefer a dedicated gate though(shuts up all the crap).
Try once,fail twice...
# 2
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
11/07/2005 10:02 pm
yeah the noise gate is great but i can always buy a sepertate ac attatchment to stop the noise at its source for cheaper. is that why line 6s new line of pedals are so expensive? just the noise gate?are they even worth it?
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---Akira
# 3
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
11/08/2005 1:23 pm
I tried the Line 6 compressor and it sucks ass. I didn't bother trying any of the other ones.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 4
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/08/2005 1:58 pm
Have you checked harmony-central.com for reviews?Always try and find out what kind of player is commenting on the pedal/amp/guitar e.c.t since some will either be...

A:ultra noobs and think a squire guitar and rogue amp is the ultimate sound

or...

B:ultra tone snobs and think a prs guitar and budda amp is the only sound
Try once,fail twice...
# 5
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
11/08/2005 5:01 pm
sqyire and a rgue amp LOLLLLL well the uber metal distortion pedal seems like the only worthwhile pedal in the whole line of lne 6 pedals. ill provide the link to the sound files of the uber metal pedal and you guys will see what im talking about. but still the price is double what it seems to be worth.
---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---Akira
# 6
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/08/2005 11:19 pm
Go to pedalgeek.com for a real selection of pedals.Man I want that jaques fuse blower!
Try once,fail twice...
# 7
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
11/09/2005 10:00 pm
LoL

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi?query=uber+metal&config=&uid=RARXfQAA1131574030&command=search--items%22&Submit=GO%21

Search Results:
Your search for "uber metal"
yielded 0 results.

---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---Akira
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.