[Bosch][Jam Session Jazzrock][Portofino_30.mp3]

Bosch
Bosch
10/29/2005 7:31 am
Aloha!

Jam Session Jazzrock: [u][Portofino_30.mp3][/u]

Do frogs partition the acoustic space?

Might various types of frogs call differently than their neighbors, yet be able to understand different "language" calls?

More research is underway on all of these subjects, including a massive study of the Epipedobates femoralis, a frog species that's found across the massive Amazon Basin in many variations. It's likely to be quite some time before this research determines whether a preference for Jimi Hendrix or the Beastie Boys is a matter of genetic mutation.

Rgrdz,

~Bosch~

Charvel750XL
Dimarzio Evolution
Line 6 PodXT (5d perfect stranger; amp20:plexi jump lead, cab 19;4x12" green 25's)
CWPA9.03
Creative Audigy2Platinum
Sammy & Soda Limiting (1995/2005)
"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 1
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
11/10/2005 8:28 am
EHHH it sounds like its going somewhere but its kinda badly written the notes dont blend very well together. the guitarist sounds talented tho and a great hendrix-like tone is acheived.
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
I hesitate to take a post from iiholly seriously...
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
sorry, ok, i thought it might have been a joke, I'm terribly sorry
---Akira
This thread has turned out well.
# 2
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/19/2005 3:16 am
Originally Posted by: SoulDistortionEHHH it sounds like its going somewhere but its kinda badly written the notes dont blend very well together. the guitarist sounds talented tho and a great hendrix-like tone is acheived.

i donno man, those notes that dont blend add to the song sort of. i think that all of that was intentionally planed out like that. sometimes some weird notes in a solo make the solo a hundred times better.

i give it thumbs up.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.