All Around The World, and evaluating your intentions with your good eye...

Joseph
Joseph
05/20/2001 4:29 am
For a lot of people the guitar is a vehicle to express their emotions, because sometimes its hard to tell others how we feel, or even explain to ourselves whats going on inside our heads. Through music, it kind of helps us figure it all out, and helps us figure out whats important in our lives.

I'm sure a lot of us have envisioned what it would be like to travel all over the world, see different parts of the country that they never dreamed possible. And that overall aspect of being a musician is very exciting for many people, and for some its their primary goal. Do you feel that the only way you can truly find happiness with your music is knowing that you've reached millions of people all around the world? Personally, Ide love to find a solid band and travel all over the country, but still whats most important to me is finding personal satisfaction in my own work. If acceptance from all around the world comes naturally (so be it), but thats not what fuels the fire within...

Because we all wan't to be successfull one way or another, and for a lot of people, the only way to reach the world with your music is to visit their homeland and express your devotion to your music and your will in entertaining them. For a lot of people their level of success is measured on how much money they have made as the years go by, and how many people they have reached in the process. But satisfaction can be difficult to garner. Its not always mandatory to travel around the world to reach success, whats important is whether or not you're happy with yourself and the way you present your music to the world.

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
05/20/2001 7:33 pm
I definately want to get out and tour. I somehow need to be up on stage playing my music and speaking my mind. It's just how it's got to be for me. I think music can save the world, and I'm going to try my damndest to do just that.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.