Pop country and emo,or normal punk.

guitarboy313
guitarboy313
10/14/2005 4:24 am
I play alot of styles including pop country emo punk pop punk and punk. Its all easy on acoustic but you realy cant play pop country on electric.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Everything is over rated except guitars drums basses and pianos.[/FONT]
# 1
Willdridge
Willdridge
10/14/2005 7:01 pm
I'm not too sure what you mean by "pop country"...could you give me a few names as an example?

As for *country* on an electric guitar, almost every country artist I've seen has had some kind of association with an electric guitar...

It's all in the fingers...(oh, and the clean channel, but I've forgotten what that looks like lately, :s)
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/14/2005 7:53 pm
Originally Posted by: WilldridgeI'm not too sure what you mean by "pop country"...could you give me a few names as an example?

As for *country* on an electric guitar, almost every country artist I've seen has had some kind of association with an electric guitar...

It's all in the fingers...(oh, and the clean channel, but I've forgotten what that looks like lately, :s)

Kenny Chesney, Big N Rich, Trace Atkins, Shania Twain, and every other country artist on the radio.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/14/2005 7:54 pm
Originally Posted by: guitarboy313I play alot of styles including pop country emo punk pop punk and punk. Its all easy on acoustic but you realy cant play pop country on electric.

Sure ya can. You shouldn't, but you can.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
Willdridge
Willdridge
10/14/2005 7:59 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonKenny Chesney, Big N Rich, Trace Atkins, Shania Twain, and every other country artist on the radio.

There's an electric guitar lurking somewhere in almost all of these artist's songs, (or at least the one's I've heard).

Only thing I'll say is "Telecaster"....why do you say "shouldn't" Jolly? I've always thought electric guitar as much a part as country music as any other instrument, if played in context with the song...
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.