View post (Decisions, Decisions... head suggestions?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/13/2005 4:06 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsok, nothing wrong with that, in fact, I do it almost constantly. figure out what stuff I want to buy before I can afford it. hey that's cool, no need to get angry (your post sounded angry) I just thought that since you mentioned marshall and mesa that your price range would be quite high.

Yeah, I didn't really mean to come off angry. I thought it sounded kind of tense too, but when it came to rewording it I thought that it said everything I wanted to say just right, only with a bad atmosphere following, so I figured I'd take a leap of faith and hope no one would notice. So, sorry about that. And it's a legit point, the Mesa and Marshall prices. Which is why I'm currently leaning most biased towards the Carvin since it's $300, but I want to know that it's going to be worth it or if I should just save up my lunch money and get something better. That kind of thing.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.