View post (There is hope... There is hope...)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
10/11/2005 5:19 pm
A band I use to be close with and play with is opening for Trapt tomorrow... If anyone is in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area..... haha.... didn't think so. But yeah, its pretty cool to know some guys that things are actually working out for... I also play with a violin player that just got back from LA from recording strings parts for a Paul McCartney Tribute album for some recording company out there. If anyone is around Chicago... he plays in a band called Truffle Bluff and they put on a kick ass show. I guess the purpose of this post is to simply give hope to those out there that want to make... work hard and good things will happen. All of the guys that I know have had to sacrafice a lot to get where they are... Well... with the exception of the violin player... he's been playing since he was 2 and he's 23 now... and he was the Purdue Concert Master for all four years in the Purdue Philharmonic and Symphony orchestras.... haha. So he's pretty much got it made... But if you really want it... go get it.