Im Torn, and need advise tekoma

Mr. Vai
Mr. Vai
05/18/2001 3:30 am
I have a Gibson double cut plus that is like the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, and I ahve a 7 string washburn that has a dimarzio humbucker and floyd rose tremlo, but, on the floyd rose were the tremlo bar screws onto the guitar its brokenn off half way, i can still fit the bar on teh guitar but when I turn it 180 degrees facing away from the guitar the bridge tightens then when i bring it back my guitar may get out of tune, Now i just want to get ride of my washburn cuz the floyd rose is busted, now the only reason i wanna keep it is that i've had it for almost a year and its the only guitar i ahve that can stay in decent tune for playing it for a couple hours. I bought the guitar for $638, added a $100 humbucker, added quick release strap locks, and besides all that its in like great condition, and they will only give me like 400 back for it, wtf? guitar shops are so messed up its not even funny. well I want to get a nice Tekoma guitar they have there for $849 and it sounds great but its not an electric one, now, if i ever wanted to play this acoustic at a concert what would i need to do? jsut set up a mic in front of it? well nayway give me your opininon about all of this
My guitar is like an umbillical cord, its wired into my head.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.