View post (A Long Time Away)

View thread

Willdridge
Willdridge
10/12/2005 5:48 pm
Originally Posted by: RaskolnikovRosk?!?

Oooooo... that's a banning offence right there if ever I've seen one... :p

Damn...stupid fingers....I should probably just leave now, eh? hehe...

Sorry Lord - knew there was load's of people I'd forgotten about...but, be fair I was about 14/15 when I was here regularly...I'm now 20...(that can't be right, surely?...Has it really been that long?!!!!)

I sort of put my guitar aside, (I still played, but I didn't really feel good enough to keep it up anymore). The biggest kick in the perverbial b*:!0&"s was my band going down the pan. In the last six months I've started playing more, writing songs, messing around with ideas on my PC and I realised..."Dude, you're not actually *that* bad...." (Meet Willdridge-the-egotist, :p)
I've still go a long way to go, which is why and back here looking for things to help me along. I realised recently that I love playing and learning things on the guitar; more importantly I realised I MISSED playing guitar...

Anyway, won't bore you anymore with my life's history; Glad to see you guys are still here, nice to see so many new people coming across this place too.

If I can't login anymore, I'll know I'm officially banned and barred from GT, :p
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.