View post (A Long Time Away)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
10/10/2005 6:22 pm
Originally Posted by: WilldridgeHi Everyone,

I used to be a regular here at GT, many, many moons ago. I sort of dropped off the edge of the site (for reasons I won't bore you all with). I'm hoping to make a "come back" and re-intergrate myself with the community, so I have a few quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with...

First...who's still here from "the-good-old-days?" Schmage? Johann? Rosk? (everyone else I've forgotten about!)[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]How soon they forget...[/font] :rolleyes:

Jeez, who's next - Bardsley?

Originally Posted by: Willdridge Second...what's been happening? I can see the site's been modernised, (I never thought it could have been improved, but from what I've seen so far I was very, very wrong!) Has anything else been going on? Any interesting new features been added? Who's who now-a-days? Etc.
[font=trebuchet ms]The Forum has a lot more supervision than it used to, and there are fewer flamefests. I think the biggest difference you'll notice is in the Lessons section. A major re-org, some new instructors, and videos available for a $5/month subscription.[/font]

[QUOTE=Willdridge] Thirdly...(and finally)...are there any interesting posts, licks or tricks I should be checking out? Basically - is there any gossip?! :p

[font=trebuchet ms]A lot has happened since back in the day. Just browse around. Everything ever posted in the forum is still here in the archives, and the search feature in the toolbar at the top of the page works very well with keywords.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons