View post (Hand-held Gaming)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
10/02/2005 6:03 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsClassics. I love the original ninendo. One of my favorite games was some no-name game called Faxanadu. Every review I've read on it was a bad one. And they were all legit too, the game did kind of suck. With plot and direction anyway, but I've beaten it more times than I can remember. I can even play some of the tunes from it on guitar. That was one thing about that game, it had some of the best music in a video game in that era... well, maybe at least the most unique. I liked the music anyway.

I remember that game. Maybe you can help me remember a few NES games that I can't remember the names too. I remember one where you had this badass warrior guy who could do these huge jumps and he had a sword that kept getting longer (maybe from power ups?) I just remember being really good at it and flying through the trees. I wish I could remember the name...

Also there was this game that was like a board game kinda like chess where you had these gargoyle creatures that would square off against each other and each had their own special powers. Can't remember the name of that one either. Both of these were original 8-bit NES games..

I'm driving myself crazy!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile