View post (Dog-Gon Rappers)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
05/16/2001 3:43 am
....well, they'e just not listening close enough, this song has a great variety of almost everything you could wan't in a song. Its easy for someone to distinguish a song as fair, but your efforts are most rewarded when you can take the time to discover the true value of it all...

As a musician whats important to a lot of us is finding that white cloud, where we feel that we're floating above everything else, our vehicle to be creative. Rap music works for a lot of people, and I guess theres a message behind it all, but it just doesn't take to that place everything stands still and nothing matters at all, [i]it just doesn't do much for me.

Of course when it comes to music everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what really bugs me is how some people feel that rap music is that only music available. I mean theres such a great variety of music around, and its ridiculous to live and die by Rap without discovering the many other possibilities. I think its safe to say that everyone loves to hear a beautiful voice, someone who uses their voice as an instrument instead of a weapon.

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."