is there a price to pay for fame?

Fenderblues
Fenderblues
05/15/2001 10:34 am
I have edited this post to add the case of james hetfield (which has been posted already by someone whoe cares) who has enterd a clinic. Others to do this are ozzy and malcom young again only a couple mentioned, so again I as is there a price for fame.

An issue I think is important to mention, because with all that money and fame comes the pressures of lack of privacy, poeple coming out of the woodwork with stories to tell, the press hounding them. All that money, hell most of us drink they do it to a grater excess because they can and are pushed that way by the uncaring managers who have a greater control if their pets have a taste for drugs and booze.

If I were famouse would I go the same way as all the others, **** man, more than likely, after all I'm human.

It is a strange and sad fact that a lot of the great guitar heros as well as stars/singers die before what we feel is their time.

The likes of Randy Rhoads, SRV, Jimi Hendrix,Robert Johnson,Marc bolan, and then others such as keith moon, bonn scott, phil lynott, buddy holly, to name but a very small number have died at the very time that seems the most cruel. They had so much more to offer and such a long time to go and yet their lives were snuffed out. Perhaps there is a price to pay for talent and fame and perhaps the price is life.
the only thing left and probably the the best thing for us now is their legacy and music.

Music is in my opinion a life source of its own and breaths life into us all, however short our lives may be

[Edited by Fenderblues on 07-25-2001 at 01:58 PM]
While I'm sat here, Playin', I'm tryin' to free my mind!
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.