Super Series add on discs for GNX units

paranoid726
paranoid726
09/17/2005 9:08 pm
Ok one more thing, some have seen my posts about the Super Series modeling disc I ordered and love but now they are showing discs for other GNX models like the GNX2 and GNX3. I have a GNX4 and bought the Ultimate. There's 400 something amp patches, acm files (tons) 162 Artist presets. They all sound amazing!! One of the guys at Wholenote forum told me about it and what I first thought was no way, a library..1200 patches, files, amp models??? So I went to the Sound Community at Digitech and they are gooing nuts over there about it. One of the members used live amps, some kind of sampling to fit them in GNX specs. The sound is truly amazing!! I would endorse this anywhere anytime!!! My GNX4 with these new models inhialates my POD XTL, I mean destroys it in tone comparision. Done bragging!! Just want guys with GNX's to know that they need to see this! Go to the new Workstation Forum at Digitech and they have all the info! The guy that made this is Guitar3456. He's Good !! I mean, he must know this pedal inside and out to be able to create this stuff! Unbelievable but it is sooo beleivable once you hear your GNX unit.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.