MFX Super Series for GNX's

paranoid726
paranoid726
09/17/2005 9:34 am
I have a GNX4 and was at first disappointed since it was just okay. I started tweaking sounds and it got better. then I read a topic at the Digitech Community about some Super Series modeling ( August post) made using live amps. I kept reading as time went on. I searched more and found out that this member Guitar 3456 had been making new models by sampling ( whatever that is) amps live. I checked back a week or so ago and heard a big buzzzzz going on there about it. Seems this was real and I checked the links at the Sound Community. The new amp model and artist cd was out so I said why not. I ordered the Ultimate Series cause it has free upgrades. I got the disc in yesterday an I have been playing it since and cannot put my gnx4 down. I don't know what he did ( Guitar 3456 guy) but my GNX4 is the best sounding modeler now. I have an XTL POD and it's going on Ebay! Wow this disc has 1,200+ patches, models, and 162 artist presets. models like ENGL, Budda, DR Z?? Egnator, 5150, XXX, Splawn, Soladano, Mesa's ( Roadking, rect's, .50 cal, mark II C and more) , Marshalls ( a whole folder of many amps) , Fender's, Randall, Carvin legacy ( I own one and he nailed it) and more. I had no idea what this was and it sounded too good to be true but I have to say, he wasn't kidding!! He must like Digitech and I'm sure they love him! The sounds are impressive and amazingly real !! Almost unreal !! Now I'm buzzing like the rest of those GNX Guys. He has discs for GNX's besides the GNX4. I think the GNX2 and GNX3 have a different disc cause it's cheaper. For the price of a stomp pedal I have a whole Library of tones!!! He said Library, and it is just that! Anything and everything! hardcore to bluesy clean! The artsist patches are amazing. If you don't like tweaking or taking the time to (like me) , I have to recommend this to anyone in GNX world ! I am truly amazed by the Super Series. It is exactly what they said it is. My sound is more than what I ever expected!!! :D WOW! Go to the Sound Community at Digitech, and read about it! Nicely done and Kudo's Mr Guitar 3456, you have made my GNX my best friend!
# 1
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
09/17/2005 3:07 pm
Damn...I REEEEAALLLYY need that GNX4 more than ever now. It scared the crap out of me when u said he nailed the Carvin Legacy sound. Dude...technology is a wondorous thing. :D
# 2
Superhuman
Superhuman
09/19/2005 3:43 pm
Do you know if that cd is compatable with the GNX-1?
# 3
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
10/15/2005 5:45 am
I'm bringing new life to this thread to inform you that the MFX supermodels are F*****G AWESOME! I got mine today all I can say is they should call them MFA supermodels for MUTHA F*****G AWESOME!!! HAHAHA
There's not a unit around that could hold a candle to this thing. What's that? Holy smokes, my GNX4 just grew some balls!!!! :D
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.