View post (If anyone's got a problem with Time Warner, here's the place to speak up)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
09/10/2005 10:32 pm
We're working on it. We've only recorded one demo of one song, well... me and the vocalist. The both of us were at my place and bored out of our minds so I recorded guitars, bass, some vocals and programmed the drums on my computer (which came out crappy, but better than nothing) and he did the vocals. The solo was about 50% improvised so I wasn't really shooting for any standards at the time. Only problem was the end result. The quality was good for what it was. The bass was audible, the vocals didn't drown anything out, the guitars came through just as well, but I programmed the drums and recorded the instruments at a different frequency. So by the end of the song everything started to fall out of sync and I didn't notice that until everything was cleaned up and by then it was well after hours and I didn't want to bother my neighbors with any more screaming. Oh well, it was just a demo of a demo anyway. If we were serious about it we'd have made sure everyone was there doing their part... well, maybe not the rhythm guitarist. He seems to be having trouble keeping up.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.