View post (GNX4 Owners)

View thread

paranoid726
paranoid726
09/17/2005 8:51 pm
Guys, Go to the Sound Comminity at Digitech, now it's called the Guitarworkstation/forum ( must have just changed over..I like the new phpbb) and read about the MFX Super Series. I did, I have them, and my GNX4 is a tone animal. Plexi is so real !! Soldano.. Dead on..Artist presets (162) like Vito Bratta? (never heard of him but I like the Marshall amp in there) Sambora, 3DD ( Diablo amp model??) Rory Gallagher, Traverse, M Friedman, Mustaine, Crossfade ( new band I love the rect sound) and my fav's, cause I'm a young guy, but old school.. EC Crossroads, Jeff Beck, Elliot Easton, Iommi which nails the Warpigs and Paranoid guitar tone!! Im' just getting started! My GF is ticked cause I cancelled plans this weekend to go through this stuff!! A GNX4 Dream!!! Worth every cent!! My other guitarist has a VettaHD and even he is impressed with GNX4 Ultimate!! He pays like 50 bucks for 20 or so patches from Line 6 for his POD as well. He saw this and did not know what to say!! I told him it took the Guy like 6 months to put this together and even my hardcore Line 6 friend cannot say anything bad about it. Every sound is better than before!!! ok..now back to playing !!