[Rock]"Gunfighters Moon" Balin Twine

Twine
Twine
08/15/2005 1:28 pm
This is an outlaw song that we wrote it was our first attempt at recording I think it turned out decent for our first time. Gunfighters Moon

Lyrics "Gunfighters Moon" by Balin Twine

I'm just a man I aint nothing more push me much farther swear you hear a grizzly roar
rode for many miles to get where I am today lost a lot of time friends along the way
Saw loved ones get shot down by the powers that be had enemies come point their guns at me
stood my ground and I watched the blood flow some were my friends some I didn't know

"CHORUS"
We were on the run when the devil had his fun on a gunfighters moon

Rain was pouring off the brim of my hat it's coming down so heavy couldn't see where we were at
but we rode all night almost till day break horses were dropping can't keep up at this pace
Devils backbone is over the next ridge if we make it that far theres a chance that we may live
tend to our wounds whiskey for the pain made it to the cave get the hell out of this rain

"CHORUS"

Suns going down we have to move we got to ride said a little prayer for those of us who died
buried the dead must get on the way hope that damn posse didn't ride all xxxxxxx day
rode like demons by the light of the moon felt the end was coming it would happen real soon
heard the posse breathing down the back of our necks everything got still bullet in the back

"LEAD"

Next thing I remember I woke up in a cell heard the people screaming "we hope you burn in hell"
Judge Parker resided the court the next day didn't like the outcome couldn't stand what he had to say
things will be different for the last of your gang sun will be setting before this boy hangs
want to see his neck stretching by the light of the moon devils caught up with me lord on a
Gunfighters Moon.......

"CHORUS" End...
Our site Balin Twine
# 1
heknowsnothing
heknowsnothing
08/15/2005 3:17 pm
the reason this is called the litening post is because you post your songs for people to liten to. This should be in songwriting!
Im not ok. Im not okhayhay. Im not ok.
Im not O f****n K.
# 2
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
08/28/2005 4:05 am
I liked these lyrics alot...maybe cuz I've been reading westerns lately :)
The song was definitely unique, but I can't say I liked the chorus part. The effect on the vocals there was too weird and inaudible for my tastes. But overall, I ain't complaining. Nice job.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 3
hbkolb
Whats an Yngwie??
hbkolb
Whats an Yngwie??
08/31/2005 12:37 am
I too really like the song, very different, the chorus is kinda to much for me, but thats ok. Its nice to hear something different. Good job.

Howard
# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
09/01/2005 2:51 pm
You should probably either find a stronger vocalist, or get him voice lessons...other than that, it was a pretty cool song. Also may want to work on polishing that lead up a bit...it got a little sloppy at points.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.