View post (Why I don't go to "Big Name" concerts.)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
08/04/2005 8:03 am
dude, I listen to both chrtistian and non-christian metal, you could pretty much call me a metal head too, since that's pretty much my favorite kind of music. and seriously, there are a few christian bands that suck... but there are definatley those that are good... it's really not just screaming the words "jesus loves me, this I know, for the bible tells me so" it's not like that at all... one project 86 song as I recall says something like "grabbing my enemy's neck and choke till he screams!" and that's christian! if they do actually mention god in their songs, it is hidden with an analogy or simile or something like that. here's some sound clips I found of the haste the day cd that I got. (one quick note is that these clips sound quality is horrible, the cd sounds MUCH better, but these are just 30 second clips) and if you think that isn't hard enough? then check out this band. and some bands that you may have heard of, but never knew were christian: extol, underoath, demon hunter... still think christians can't play metal?
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace