View post (I'm hurtin')

View thread

sigment frued
sigment frued
07/28/2005 11:31 pm
i have a good hangover story

it all started with and overage gig with a band im in called sirocco (check out the site www.siroccoband.com even sign are guestbook) we got to the overage gig and played it but it went horrible the crowd just were not in the mood which made us all go on the piss. i had half a pint of whiskey and then went into drink 4 cans of bulmers, i was totaled. i woke up on the floor at half seven in the moring and went to find a place to sleep. the lead guitarist of the band found me and was in just as bad a state as i was, worst of all we had a gig and 2:30.

we got are gear ready and contiued to the gig, we got breakfast and robert kiernan (the guy who hits things with sticks) puked it all up, and so we got to the gig a band called drunken lepeard played before us and got the crowd going great with all the crowd shouting "one more song" we thought we were dead but stuck it out and as soon as we hit the first note the crowd went crazy, it was the first moshpit we ever got, and probably the best experience i have had on stage ever since.

just thought i would tell that story since you asked
cowardice lies beneath the skin,
through your you see power love peace,
i see betrayal hate a grudge flourished through time.

then comes the solo
www.siroccoband.com