View post (legalization)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
07/30/2005 7:24 pm
Originally Posted by: x0o_BurnOut_o0x About the pot thing, I dont have a problem with it being illegal. There is plenty available at any moment, you just dont get to walk down the road with a sign on you saying "Hey look im smoking a ****ing joint". I mean its probably better off staying illegal cause i know i dont want to see my 12 year old sister with a pound of weed passing it out to her friends.

Besides if it was legalized there prolly would be alot more **** out there. Not good pot, more people trying to sell people oregano or lacing it with bug spray and eventually there wouldnt be enough weed around anymore, because the wouldnt be able to grow enough to meet demands.

I say just carry on with the way we are doing it, its working, a ton of people can get access to it, but not so much access that little kids can be smoking it at recess.

It may never be legal, but I think it would be pretty cool if it was decriminilized. I think there should be an age limit, probably 18, and no driving.

You know things are bad when you can get stronger drugs at a pharmacy than you can on the streets. With that said....
When I was a senior in HS, I was having a pretty rough week. At the time I wasn't smoking so I looked for the next best thing....Robitussen. Holy crap!!! I drank a 4 oz bottle before school and I was still a little tingly when I went to bed around 1 in the morning. I was trippin balls all day! I threw up 3 times before noon, but that didn't slow things down at all. That wan't the most I have ever been messed up, but it was pretty darn close. I would pass out in a class and just start seeing stuff. In my english class, I saw all these cardboard cutouts of dinosaurs moving really quick in front of me. I wouldn't recommend ever doing that. I will probably never do that again, but I have to say, it was the best $4 that I have spent in my entire life, and I didn't have a cough for about a week afterwards.
1 Peter 2:16