View post (I wasn't originally going to do this, but...)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/21/2005 1:39 am
Yeah, you all know what this is about. And if you don't then look at the posts. It'd caught my eye that I was getting close a few posts back and I found myself watching it like I watch the clock at work and now that it's come I feel compelled to say something. As the title says, I wasn't originally going to say something like this, but I've deemed it necessary. So, onto my thoughts.

When I originally started posting here (2004) I didn't really have much intention on sticking around. If I did I'd probably have chosen a bit better of a name than "Cryptic Excretions." But this place has an effect on you and I felt it hard to just not post. I also recall posting a lot of really uneducated questions. Not that they were stupid, just that I didn't know my material at the time. And I find it quite amazing how far I've come. I've still got a lot of ground to cover, but compared to then I think I'm at least on the right track. I owe that to a lot of the people here and I think the most gratitude goes to one person in specific (no name dropping, don't believe in it) for his especially good experience in proctology and removing heads from asses. My upmost gratitude goes to all here. Every person here kicks ass so here's to you. You're all what makes the guitartricks forum what it is. And I deem this a fit place to end this.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.