View post (Rusty Strings?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/22/2005 7:39 am
right now it's 77% humidity... but it just rained today (which is extremely abnormal, I don't think that it has rained in california during the summer for a VERY long time... not since I moved here when I was 4... almost 16 now... but the maximum humidity tomorrow is supposed to be 49% and tomorrow night the max is supposed to be 65% but then it goes down again on sunday... it's supposed to be maximum of 40% during the day, and 46% during the night. so, I guess it's in the right range... if I ever get a guitar that I'll want to baby (such as a gibson) then I'll probably end up getting a humidifier...

also, one thing I forgot to say before... I also use GHS strings, and I rarely wash my hands before playing and never wipe the strings down afterwards... and strings can last me a few months... and that's with me playing 30 minutes to 2 hours a day! I must have some kind of magic touch too, cause I only need to tune it once a week or so too... and that's with me doing string bends and using the tremolo too....
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace