View post (First Date kiss deal thing)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/21/2005 6:39 pm
Originally Posted by: fingertricksI think that the traditional date of a dinner and a movie is not good for a first date. Especially if you hardly know someone. Sitting in a movie theater doesn't give you any time to get to know each other and dinner is to boring. Something more fun like bowling where you guys can move around and laugh. A dinner and a movie seems more intimate and should wait for at least the second date. Besides, something different might set you apart from the rest and will leave a good impression on her for a second date.[/QUOTE]
my first date with my current girlfriend we went to a school dance, then midnight bowling afterwards. it was so much fun, plus I got to kiss her... like 10 times... and now we've been going out for 6 months as of tomorrow... but she's leaving tomorrow so were celebrating it tonight.
[QUOTE=x0o_BurnOut_o0x]Wow, either all of you guys in here are actually gentlemen or are just bull****ting. I have NEVER had a boyfriend who payed for anything. Not that Im complaining, I prefer to pay for myself, but it does seem that the old image of a guy in a tux opening doors and paying for dinner and what not is in actuality a dying breed.

as I said before, my girlfriend and I have been going out for 6 months. and she has only paid for one date out of that whole time, and that was only because she had a giftcard for the movie theater, so she actually didn't end up spending anything... same deal with tonight, she's got a giftcard to a restaraunt, but if it ends up costing more then how much the gift card covers, then I'm picking up the rest. so... yeah... and I always open the door for her. but no, I don't wear a suit... pretty much just some ripped jeans and a t-shirt for me...
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace